Free Worldwide Shipping
Free worldwide shipping, track & trace code always included!
Need help? our support team usually responds within 12 hours.
If you are not completely satisfied, we always offer a solution!
$18.99 – $19.99
The Viking word Mjölnir means “Crusher”, and was the name of the magical hammer wielded by Thor, the son of Odin. This finely made double-sided pendant pays homage to that mighty weapon, and uses the Viking Jelling style of artwork to portray the face of the God of thunder, Thor, and the heads of two dragon-beasts on the front. It is a double-sided pendant, so each side is finished and has a different design.
– Name: Viking dragon thor’s Hammer necklace
– Material: titanium steel
– Weight: about 30 grams
– Unique Thor Face and Dragon-Beast Artwork.
– Solid Metal (Not Hollow).
– Not Mass-Produced in a Factory.
– A Genuine Leather Neck Cord or stainless steel chain is Included
FREE worldwide shipping on this item!Please allow 14-28 days for delivery
DHL option offers an estimated delivery time of 5-6 business days.