FAQs

FAQs

Do you offer international shipments?
Yes!  See shipping options, prices and estimated delivery times during checkout.

How long does shipping take for international orders?
International shipments using the ‘postal’ option can take far longer than usual (up to 60-90 days in some rare cases). Because of this, we also offer DHL and UPS, which offers far quicker shipping options.

I need a different size, what can I do?
No problem! We offer a 30-day window for size exchanges. As long as your item is still in new condition, just mail it back to us and include a short note explaining what size you would prefer and we will send you a replacement as soon as we receive your return. Size exchanges for international orders may require additional shipping fees, in which we can email you a payment link.

I am not happy with what I received, what can I do?
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy! We offer a Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. Whether it is offering you something different as a replacement or a refund (minus shipping fees and 30% re-stocking fee), we will do our best to make it right!

Are your precious metals solid or plated?
Solid!  With the exception of a select few items (that are specifically marked as being bronze items plated with .999 sterling silver), our brass, bronze, sterling silver and gold jewelry items are all solid throughout.

Can I get this jewelry wet?
Stainless steel, brass, bronze, sterling silver and 14k gold items …Yes. However, pewter, alloy and certainly items made out of forged steel can eventually rust / patina or become brittle if they get wet.

Can Bronze or 925 Sterling Silver make my skin turn green?
Yes. Some people may occasionally experience a green skin effect from bronze and 925 sterling silver. Skin turning green is caused by copper. Bronze includes a mixture of copper and 925 sterling silver stands for 92.5% silver with the remaining 7.5% being a mixture of other metals, including copper. 

Copper is an essential mineral the body needs. If your body is low in copper, and you are wearing something that has copper in it, the body will send out enzymes to metabolize the copper, turning it into cupric oxide, which is green, and then absorbing it through the skin. It is natural and actually very healthy. This is also the origin of the old wives tale about wearing a copper bracelet to treat arthritis.

However, we understand the green effect can be unsightly. First, cleaning the item will help a lot, especially right before you wear it. An easy way to clean it is with a rag and toothpaste. Cleaning it after you take it off helps too. Another trick is to coat the inside of the item with clear nail polish. This works well, but does wear off and will have to be redone periodically.

We have had many customers who have had this reaction stop within a few days – presumably because they got enough copper into their system. We wear our own jewelry item all the time and we too periodically get the green effect on occasion.

If you are still unhappy and your item is still in ‘like new’ condition, refer to our Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.